We provide best in class on-call service and support for your operations. Our team has extensive experience in Intoplane fueling operations, we understand the need to have your equipment up and running to fuel your customers. Once on site you can expect a professional and courteous technician who will ensure we address your needs right the first time.
- You will have a dedicated technician for your account.
- Our technicians can be at your site on average within 24 hours.
- We stand behind our work with a high degree of integrity.
- An engineering team that can provide solutions for equipment modification to
meet current regulatory standards.
We offer a robust preventative maintenance inspection service for all your mobile and stationary equipment needs. Our service team has over 80 years of refueling equipment maintenance experience. On site concierge services for your needs.
- Mobile and stationary equipment quarterly, semi-annual and annual inspections.
- List of any identified discrepancies from the inspection will be reviewed with you
to determine best course of action to repair.
- Flow testing is mandatory on all levels of preventative maintenance. This also provides a great opportunity to bundle some hands-on training for any of your newer employees or just as a refresher training event.
Our aviation product quality and maintenance specific training is targeted at both leadership and site technicians to manage risk, drive personal safety and develop competency of staff.
- HSSE product quality best practices.
- Theory of operations for refueling equipment.
- Hands on training for equipment rebuilding and troubleshooting.
- Tailored training to cover specific topics or combinations as requested by customers based on their needs.
INSPECTIONS AND AUDITS
We offer a suite of inspections, audits and reviews across a wide range of disciplines. Identifying gaps, developing action plans and benchmarking against the industry policies, standards and procedures. Maintenance, fleet assessments, and quality control inspections.
- Documentation review – local design, operating standards and procedures.
- Corporate and FBO fueling operations and maintenance review.
- ATA 103, FAA 139, NFPA, JIG and NATA pre-audit preparations.
Simply Save Time.
For more than 40 years, BETA Fueling Systems has been the global leader in the aviation refueling industry safety providing Reliability, Support and Delivery.
1209 Freeway Drive,
Reidsville, NC 27320